Rules and Regulation
All students are expected to abide by the rules of the College:
- Students should endeavor to maintain high standards of the institution by their good manners, behavior and dress
- Students have to be punctual for lectures and practical. They will not be permitted into the classroom or laboratory if they are late by more than five minutes
- Attendance for classes, practical and tests is compulsory. Every student should have at least 75% attendance in each subject/practical in order to appear for the Karnataka State Law University exam at the end of the each semester.
- Absence from lectures, practical and tests must be justified in writing to the satisfaction of the Principal. In case of illness, a medical, certificate should be submitted; otherwise the student will not be allowed to appear for the supplementary examination.
- No student may leave the college premises during class hours without permission from the Principal
- Students are expected to follow dates indicated on the notice board in respect to the submission of examination forms, fees, collection of mark sheets, and submission of laboratory journals, projects, and application for personal verification of marks and other announcements. Omission to take note of such announcements shall not be a valid excuse for non-compliance thereof.
- Any form of intimidation or humiliation or ragging is strictly prohibited. Anyone found ragging is likely to be punished which may include expulsion from the college.
- Smoking, drugs and consumption of alcohol will not be permitted within the college premises
- Any damage to college properly must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
- Use of mobile phones in the classrooms and college corridors is not permitted. Mobile phones will be confiscated and will be returned only at the end of the semester / term..
- Students, who discontinue their studies midway, will be given refunds as per University norms.
All students are expected to wear their ID card at all times in the college premises.
Arrival and Departure from the Premises
- Students are expected to arrive in the college premises only half an hour before their class and remain in the Premises only half an hour after classes except when they have specific library/lab work, in which case, they should be in the library or lab and nowhere else. Students should also note that college premises means within the vicinity of the college. If anyone is seen loitering outside the college but within the vicinity beyond the prescribed time, disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- Only students of the college are allowed to enter the college premises. In case of any emergency, outsiders are requested to contact the college office and obtain necessary permission/notify the purpose of their visit.
- No outsiders or visitors will be allowed to enter the classroom/library and computer labs.
Students will adhere to the prescribed dress code.