Eligibility Criteria for NRIs
Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course
- NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
- Either of the parents is outside India(except Nepal) on Work Permit/Resident Permit
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from Outside India.
- To claim Karnataka Category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in Karnataka. ( Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals
Admission to all courses is based on academic achievement and NAGLS Selection Process. Provisional Admission will be given to students based on predicted grades along with the transcript detailing percentage equivalence from the school last attended. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 31st of the admission year
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals
One who falls under at least one of the following categories can apply only under International Student Category.
- Foreign citizens
- PIO card holders and
- OCI (Dual Citizens)
NA Global Law School welcomes all Foreign Nationals including International Baccalaureate® (IB) students to apply to our undergraduate programmes. Admission to all programmes is based on academic achievement and NAGLS Selection Process. Provisional Admission will be given to students based on predicted grades along with the transcript detailing percentage equivalence from the school last attended. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 10th of the admission year.
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
- produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or
- have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores
Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll for Intensive English Language Course (Full Time) conducted from March to May of every year.
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the course and cannot be transferred/changed in between the course/program.
Candidates from the above listed categories, even with Indian Educational qualification and who may apply under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee The decision of the Admission committee is final. Kindly browse through the Selection process, Fee Structure and other details under the preferred programme given on our website before you could proceed with the following steps.