To be eligible for admission in the 5 year B.A., LL.B. integrated course, the candidate should
- have successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent such as (11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to the course
Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to the course
- Have secured marks, which shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for NRIs
Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course
- NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
- Either of the parents is outside India(except Nepal) on Work Permit/Resident Permit
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from Outside India.
- To claim Karnataka Category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in Karnataka. ( Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals
Admission to all courses is based on academic achievement and NAGLS Selection Process. Provisional Admission will be given to students based on predicted grades along with the transcript detailing percentage equivalence from the school last attended. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 31st of the admission year